Coxidin 200 (Monensin + Vit E)
For Price & Availability, Order Now
Anticocci PREMIX for poultry (Feed Grade). An exceptional innovation that provides lasting solution.
- Coccidiostats and histomonistats: 100.000,00 mg (E5 1 701)
- Monensin-Na Vitamins, pro-vitamins and chemically well-defined substances having similar effect.
Coxidin (Monensin + Vit E.): It’s a feed supplement which protect layers, broilers and breeders against gut parasites. Eimeria species is responsible for the destruction of tissues in the intestine that causes extensive damage to the intestinal micro-flora and as such result into necrotic enteritis. Due to coccidiosis, Poultry flocks will show reduced feed efficiency which means a waste of nutrient and will end up with reduced daily weight again.
In the case of coccidiosis, morbidity and mortality will be increased therefore efficiency and profitability of
the flock is at high risk.
Monensin + Vit E effectively clears out different Eimeria species thereby helping to keep up the integrity of the gut and its functions.
- Serves as a natural antioxidant: Protect cells and keep up their stability; prevents liver damage
- Functions significantly in the immune system: stimulates antibody production, phagocytosis, and resistance to diseases.
- Protects muscle cells and prevents degeneration of muscle fibres: helps chicken build up a robust foundation for a successful production performance.
- Increase egg productivity: as a result of better nutrient digestibility, higher feed intake and feed efficiency.
Monensin + Vit. E is recommended to be offered as soon as possible. Administer to birds from a day day old to 14 weeks of age. (If necessary continue for two weeks beyond).
It is advised to follow recommended dosage strictly for maximum performance.
Carrier Substances: Calcium Carbonate
Animal Specie: Poultry & Swine
Route of Administration: Feed Grade
Dosage: 0.5-1.5kg to 1 ton of feed