Getting A Job is Easy
Resume & Interview Tips
- Size: Moderate.
- Selling message where you describe briefly what you are looking for (include areas of interest) & what you offer (include areas, years of expertise, strengths).
- - Last formal education, dates & degree.
- - Labor experience: Company, position, period of time, functions, accomplishments.
- - Proficient skills , competencies mastered
- - Strengths or developed skills
- - Languages.
- Getting ready for your interviews: Interviewing helps us to learn about you as a person and a potential colleague, and it helps you to learn more about Agricare, our people and what you could do here. We want you to be excited, not anxious, about your interviews. Our interviewers are smart and caring people, who are eager to get to know you, answer your questions and help you find your fit at Agricare. Our advice? Relax, be yourself, take your time.
- Be yourself: Acknowledge your passion, aptitudes, experience and learning's; identify your strengths & identify how you can leverage all your personal brand to be successful at Agricare.
- Explore our business, performance & way of working: Research thoroughly the company. Doing your homework to find out all you can about the company and/or the position.
- Be prepared: - Understand the requirements of the position you are seeking, and closely examine how your skills and abilities support that position. - Then think of specific experiences you have had that are relevant to the position’s requirements. When you are formulating your specific experience stories, you can use the acronym of “STAR ” or any other that suits you to help you:
S/T = (Situation or Task) explains the circumstances or the background
A = (Action) Describes the specific action that you took
R= (Result) Conveys the outcome of your action (use measurable terms)
Write down a number of specific & practical experience stories in STAR format providing recent & relevant examples based on the different job requirements or skill sets of the job which you are applying.
- Leverages the Experience: - Take this opportunity to bring any question that are important to you to be answered in the interview. - Be sure to be on time, know who will interview you & with whom you need to be announce. - Arrive with confidence, be yourself & use your experience stories in STAR format to illustrate your talents.
As part of our recruiting process you will be asked to take a brief test, depending on the role you apply for, the test will focus on different aspects of your knowledge or abilities to test your reasoning skill and is used as a complement to our job case scenarios. This is based on Agricare real case situations you will encounter while working with us.
If you are interested in employment opportunities at Agricare, please search our open positions and submit your profile today. You can also sign up to receive email alerts when there are new or updated positions that fit your search criteria.
Application Process Tips
- Browse our open positions
- Check out the requirements
- Identify the roles that fits better with your previous experience, strengths & capabilities
- Key Responsibilities: Area of expertise
- Previous work experience: years, function, background
- Educational requirements
- Qualifications: Technical or functional skills & core competencies
- Cultural diversity & language domain
- Level of responsibility
- Location (if it’s open or not for relocation)
- Travel percentage
- Analyze your background vs. the job requirements
- Do a critical analysis on your strengths and opportunity areas in order to compare them against the job description.
- Defining what you have:- your competencies & style
- Learn more about our culture: mission vision &values and compare towards your needs and values
- Identify why you want to work for The Agricare Company
- That way we can both find out if The Agricare Company is right for you.
- Apply: we highly suggest you select & apply to the job that most appropriately matches your qualifications.
- Sign In: If you don’t find the perfect job for you now, in 5 minutes you can sign in to receive email alerts for new or updated job positions that fit your search criteria.