For Price & Availability, Order Now
It is designed to favour and support root development from the earliest stages of germination through the coordinated action of bacteria of the rhizosphere, mycorrhizae and microscopic fungi. It brings about optimal humidity conditions, nutrient availability and protection from stress.
It adheres strictly to the seeds and accompanies the single seed in the soil colonizing the proximal area;
- 95% seed germinability
- Made up of a consortium of mycorrhizae, PGPR bacteria and rhizosphere fungi.
- Helps to increases seeds germinability
- Better root system development
- Resistance against diseases
- Improves crop yield
- Aid better absorption of organic and mineral fertilizers
- Makes plant resist abiotic stress like (water imbalances, salinity, etc).
Mix directly with seeds before sowing.