Miavit Vitamin C Coated (35%)
For Price & Availability, Order Now
Miavit Vitamin C Coated (35%) is a product of latest technological innovation as the only nutritionally advanced Vitamin C for fish feed in the industry. Its nutritional contents are encapsulated in a protective coating which makes it heat resistant (indestructible by heat generated during feed pelletization) hence the Vitamin C content arrives safely in the gut.
Miavit Vitamin C Coated (35%) is an indispensable vitamin specifically designed for aquatic animals (Fishes).
It is most important because it is a powerful antioxidant and immunomodulator for fish. The fish body needs vitamin C (ascorbic acid or ascorbate) to remain in proper health condition. Vitamin C acts against intracellular and extracellular reactive oxygen species. It does not act alone: it collaborates with other antioxidants (vitamin E, antioxidant enzymes) to further strengthen the body antioxidant defence system.
Other Benefits of Vitamin C include:
- – Water temperature: Vitamin C diets helps fishes during low temperature period to enhance digestion efficiency and thereafter promote growth rate.
- Stress: The ascorbic acid concentrations in tissues of fish change during stressful periods. Vitamin C prevents from various stresses such as: environmental stress, handling stress, pathogenic stress, transportation stress, osmotic stress, etc.
- – Toxic Gasses Eliminator: The ascorbic acid helps to eliminate the adverse effect of ammonia on growth of fishes and reduces the toxic effect of nitrite levels in intensive aquaculture systems.
- – Wound healing: Vitamin C makes collagen formation in body and helps in quick wound repair in fishes.
- – Reproduction: Vitamin C helps in reproduction systems of fishes such as growth of healthy brooders, proper egg and sperm formation, optimum fecundity, improve hatchability, healthy larval and fry conditions etc.
- – Larval Nutrition: Diet with vitamin C aids fast development of embryo /larvae and early fry stages with reduction of mortality in early stages of fishes.
- – Immunity: Vitamin C tops the list among natural immune boosters for fishes. It has the immune stimulating properties and compensates the immune-depression, offers protection to fish immune system by encouraging the activity of immune system cells including neutrophils and phagocytes. The collagen prevents various diseases caused by bacteria and viruses. Mucus helps in preventing microorganisms from entering to the body through the skin, gills and gastrointestinal mucosa.
- – Antioxidant: Free radicals, such as superoxide, hydroxyl ions and nitric oxide all have negative effect on cells, causing oxidative damage that leads to cell death. Antioxidants, such as vitamin C alongside vitamin E prevent cell damage by binding to the free radical and neutralising its unpaired electron.
Ascorbic acid is well known for its antioxidant activities, while Ascorbate acts as a reducing agent to reverse oxidation in aqueous solution.
Animal Specie: Fish
Administration: Feed Grade
Dosage: 200-300gram per Tonne of Feed