For Price & Availability, Order Now
Attenuated live injectable vaccine against Fowl Typhoid (Salmonella Gallinarum 9R strain).
7 Each dose of Vaxxon SG-9R contains a minimum individual titer of 2 x 10 CFU of Salmonella Gallinarum
Vaxxon SG-9R is indicated for the prevention of infections caused by Salmonella Gallinarum (Fowl Typhoid)
and Salmonella Enteritidis (Fowl Paratyphoid). This vaccine can be administered to commercial laying hens
Why do you need Salmonella vaccination?
• Salmonella disease is highly transmitted in nature
• They have carriers in different animal species and can be spread via direct contact or ingestion of
contaminated feed, water, feaces or litter circulation of personnel, equipment s and aerosols.
• Deposit of Salmonella organism (Salmonella Gallinarum) can survive for months on the farm
• Its outbreak can lead to high percentage of morbidity and mortality
• Reduces performance and production of birds
• Cost of treatment of Salmonella is on the high side
Outstanding features of Vaxxon SG-9R
• Active immunization against Salmonella
• Double defence against two variants of Salmonella disease; Salmonella Gallinarum (Fowl Typhoid)
and Salmonella Enteritidis (Fowl Paratyphoid).
• Cross protection from both vertical and horizontal mode of transmission.
• High efficient and safe for birds vaccination
• Confers lifetime immunity on the flock
• Reduce level of morbidity and mortality to the least
• Guarantees increase production in vaccinated birds
Animal Specie: Poultry
Route of Administration: Subcutaneous
Administration: Refer to the vaccine manual