Vaxxon MG Live Vaccine
For Price & Availability, Order Now
Freeze-dried live vaccine against Chronic respiratory Diseases. Long lasting protection against respiratory diseases in poultry.
Each dose of vaccine contains:
Live attenuated Mycoplasma gallisepticum strain K5831B-19 ≥ 106.0CFU/dose.
Active immunization of chickens against loss in egg production due to Mycoplasma gallisepticum infection
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
- Administer by eye drop or spray
- Eye-drop vaccination
- The lyophilized vaccine is dissolved in the supplied diluent.
- The vaccine solution is administered into the eye of chickens at day old or older with a dose of 0.03 ml per chicken by eye-dropper device supplied with the vaccine.
The lyophilized vaccine is dissolved in the supplied diluent, and then diluted by 10 to 20-fold with purified water or drinking water.
It is then, administered to chickens at day 1 of age or older by spraying with a spray particle size which adjusted approximately 50 µm.
- lyophilized products
- Easy to handle
- Safety is confirmed
- Long lasting immunity
- Efficacy is confirmed through field trials.
- Prevent infection and clinical science associated with infections
EXPIRY TIME: 2 years
Box containing 5 bottles of 1000doses
FOR VETERINARY USE